We're excited to be offering a second spoon carving workshop right here in Annapolis. Join us on April 22nd from 6-9pm for an evening of spoon carving basics at ArtFarm's downtown studio. Purchase your ticket through the ArtFarm site by clicking here. Your ticket includes:
- 3 hours of instruction and hands-on studio time in a small group setting (max. 12 students)
- Basswood spoon blank for carving
- Hardwood spoon blank for carving, or to take home for more practice
- Rental of hook knife and straight knife for carving (option to purchase at workshop)
- Tin of organic Spoon Butter for finishing
- Light refreshments and fun conversation!