We're SO excited to be offering a SECOND spoon carving workshop at ArtFarm in Annapolis. Join us on June 10th from 6-9pm for an evening of spoon carving basics. Purchase your ticket through ArtFarm's site by clicking here. Your ticket includes:
- 3 hours of instruction and hands-on studio time in a small group setting (max. 12 students)
- Hardwood spoon blank for carving
- Rental of hook knife, straight knife, and spoon gouge for carving (option to purchase at workshop)
- Tin of organic Spoon Butter for finishing
- Light refreshments and fun conversation!
Read more about ArtFarm by clicking here.