We're honored to be hosting a carving workshop at Maryland Hall here in Annapolis. Join us on Thursday, September 22nd from 6-9pm for an evening of spoon carving basics. Your ticket includes:
- 3 hours of instruction and hands-on studio time in a small group setting (max. 15 students)
- Hardwood spoon blank for carving
- Rental of hook knife, straight knife, and scoop chisel for carving (option to purchase at workshop)
- Tin of organic Spoon Butter for finishing
- Light refreshments and fun conversation!